Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals
Vitamins recommended for Macular Degeneration by the Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS)
Macular Vitamin Benefits
- 500mg of vitamin C as confirmed effective in the AREDS2 study
- Vitamin E as confirmed effective in the AREDS2 study in a superior natural form
- Full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) enhancement for neuroprotective effect
- 25mg of zinc as confirmed effective in the AREDS2 study
- 2mg of copper as utilized in the AREDS2 study
- Addition of superior FloraGlo lutein and zeaxanthin as confirmed effective in the AREDS2 study
Eye Omega Advantage
Provides omega-3 nutrients that help maintain healthy retina and macula regions in the eye.
Vitamin D3 is an important nutrient to receive in our daily diet. It helps assist the body with calcium and phosphorous absorption for healthy bones.
EPA and DHA are vital nutrients and help maintain healthy cellular function. DHA is a building block of tissue in the brain and retina.